Miyerkules, Nobyembre 9, 2016

hi and hello ;) I welcome you to my sweet simple blog area which tends only my personal views and opinion about everything i want to share with you all; My ideas, my experienced, my knowledge and learnings about what i overcome in my daily journey of life; my happiness and my enjoyment. I dont know how to start with,since its my first time to post like this.hehe. . a little bit puzzled how to begin this area but im willing to learn step by step anyhow. Well, . . I'll start with today! Its 9th of November.. boredom strikes so decided to go on internet shop just to divert the so called boredom..by the way its schooling time but i didn't go to school yet. its just our first week for our second semester, i knew that some teachers of our's still not around..hehehe so, maybe extended semistral break of mine. hehhehehe. Its sunny afternoon here!thanks God!; from a long rainy weekend last week,and now the sun are smiling ;) and cold breeze i felt touching on my skin telling me that Christmas is approaching!hmmmmm CHRISTMAS!!!gift. . gift. .gift..hehheheehe foods..lots of foods. i love foods!!hahaha i smell happiness, love and sharing each other;sweet bonding with the family, the joy and smile in our face.ooh i loved that.hmm so much from that hehe.. yes!its wednesday afternoon looking something to do just to divert boredom,this internet shop im in,is little far from where i lived. Few are using the internet shop..so its a little bit silent in here and its more relaxing to think what to do here at the internet shop. i watched video and listened music. .then time pass. . i hear outside a voice singing..ooh videoke time! this hour? ok.hehehe its a little bit noisy anyhow. and a little bit irritating. By the way internet shop are located at residence area so expected noisy environment from the neighborhood. grrrrrrhh.. but its fine.hmmm i heard the voice sounded louder and i cant anymore hear the music.Lots of people are coming and its become noisier..hmm so i decided to out!bye for now..till next time thank you :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Naka-feature na Post

CMD Commands Every Windows User Should know